All and any content that you submit to Troff must comply with our terms and conditions
Before you submit content, make sure that you have the right to do so.
You must either own the content, have obtained permission from the owner
or have clear legal basis to submit it.
Submitting copyright protected content may expose you to legal liability,
and may result in your content being removed.
You may not submit content that:
- Infringes copyrights, trademark rights or privacy rights
- Is sexually explicit, contains nudity, promotes sexual services or can be considered pornographic
- Provide false or misleading claims that has serious potential to cause public harm
- Is harassing, bullying, defamatory, trolling, abusive or contain threats
- Promotes money-making schemes or unlawful transactions
- Contain instructions on how to build weapons
- Contains hateful or discriminatory speech
- Encourages self-harm or suicide
- Promotes terror or hate groups
- Exploits or endangers minors
- Violates any applicable law
- Use deceptive marketing
- Contain explicit violence
If you see content that may violate our terms,
please report it by emailing
If you notice that someone has violated your copyright,
please report it to
and explain the situation, and we will remove the content.
We will review content that is reported, we will not review all content submitted
to Troff. Content will not be approved ahead of submission.
We reserve the right to remove any content from Troff for what ever reason.
These reasons includes, but are not limited to:
- The content violates the terms and conditions
- The space on server is running low
- The content is infrequently used
- The content has been reported
- The content violates law
if content is removed because it violates these terms, has been reported or
violates law, it may not be uploaded again.
These Terms and Conditions
These Terms and Conditions should not be construed to use Troff in a way
that is not intended, harmful or imposes limitations or obligations on Troff
that do not appear in our terms and conditions.
We may update our Terms and Conditions from time to time to address new situations
or to clarify the text.
We will do this without prior warning or notifications to the users.
It is your responsibility to stay up to date with these Terms and Conditions.